Considering that MSU has EMU outmanned on paper, some of the keys for this weeks game concern what…
Smith hoping for improvement vs. EMU
EAST LANSING - An old adage among Big Ten head coaches is that team's have their biggest improvement between weeks one and two. "I don't know who made that one up," sneered Michigan State head football coach John L. Smith. When informed that it was legendary Spartans football coach Duffy Daugherty, Smith quickly shifted gears, "Duffy said that, he asked? "Sounds good to me," he laughed. Smith says he was surprised and disappointed that the Spartans didn't play better against the Idaho Vandals, but he's hoping for a better effort against the...
524 Fans online
- IMO For the first time Dantonio has
- Depth Chart for Jacksonville State
- Anyone notice Narduzzi's quote on Taiwan Jones?
- DetNews Best RB In MSU History???
- Michigan State From 1951-1966: Best 15 Year Run Ever?