The NFL Combine takes place in Indianapolis starting this weekend, and four players will represent Penn State.
Linebackers Gerald Hodges and Michael Mauti will be on hand, as will defensive tackle Jordan Hill and center Matt Stankiewitch.
Offensive linemen drill Saturday. Linebackers and defensive linemen take to the field Monday.
We will provide updates on all of the Penn State prospects as they become available.
FOX Sports NEXT reporter and FOS contributor Beth Long is in Indianapolis and will be providing coverage for us, too.
Jordan Hill, DT
Hill measured in at 6-1, 303. His arm length was 33.5 inches and his hand width 10.25 inches.
• He is wearing No. 17.
• He bench-pressed 225 pounds 28 times.
• His official time in the 40 was 5.23 seconds, which was 30th among the defensive linemen.
• He vertical was 22.5 inches and his broad jump was 103.0 inches.
Gerald Hodges, LB
Hodges measured in at 6-1, 243 with 32.08-inch arms and 9-inch hands.
• He is wearing No. 10.
• He bench-pressed 225 pounds 22 times.
• His official 40 time was 4.78 seconds, which was 17th among the linebackers.
Michael Mauti, LB
Mauti's 2012 season was cut short by a knee injury sustained in the Indiana game. Since he is still rehabbing from surgery to repair the injury, his participation in the Combine will be somewhat limited. I'll be doing the bench (press), interviews, medical evaluations, I.Q. testing, Mauti said. Everything but running, basically.
Mauti measured in at 6-2, 243 with 32.48-inch arms and 10.5-inch hands.
• He is wearing No. 19.
• He bench-pressed 225 pounds 28 times, third-best among the linebackers.
Matt Stankiewitch, OL
Stankiewitch measured in at 6-3, 302. His arm length was 32.5 inches and his hand width 10 inches.
He benched pressed 225 pounds 27 times, which tied for 18th among the 58 offensive lineman.
He is wearing No. 46.
• His official 40 time was 5.43 seconds, 39th among the offensive linemen.
• Beth Long interviews Stankiewitch.
• His broad jump was 92.0 inches and his vertical was 24.0 inches.
• His 3-cone time was 7.90 seconds and 20-yard shuttle was 4.96 seconds.
According to NFL.com Penn State Pro Day is scheduled for March 11. That is the Monday after Spring Break.
Justin Brown, the senior receiver who transferred to Oklahoma after Penn State was hit with NCAA sanctions, is not attending the Combine.